December 13, 2019

CHRISTMAS DINING ROOM 2019

Hello Loves...
can you believe that we have just a few days until
Christmas day?
This seems like a very short season don't you think?
I have managed to finish the dining room as well as
our Christmas tree, so that completes the decorating for 2019.
I hope you enjoy this little tour which I feel is festive
and charming with a vintage Christmas theme!!


Christmas formal dining room for 2019


These wooden Santa candlesticks were the
inspiration for this years tablescape!


I put together all my vintage looking 
Santas, snowmen and tiny frosted homes
along the length of our table.


This is a feast for eyes along the poinsettia table runner.


This is very pretty in the evening as the houses light up from inside
casting a warm soft glow on the table.
The little trees are a mix of evergreens and silver....


The lighted lantern is magical to watch...
Santa and his reindeer in flight.....




The plaid placemats and napkins are very old and
date all the way back to our early marriage years....


This is my new Santa for the year
and I fell in love with him at first sight.....


The frosted ice evergreen wreaths were on clearance
and I simply adore the little red jingle bells on the branches....


The woodland Santa is from Target


Thank you all for visiting today...
we wish you a blessed and festive Christmas Day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS





11 comments:

  1. This is magical! I l would love to share a meal at this festive table, each snowman and santa is a work of art. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Elizabeth....it was fun...now for the delicious foods.....MerriesT OF Christmas wishes to you and those you love.

      Delete
  2. Your table looks stunning, Betsy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Katie....wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas...hugs from Texas!

      Delete
  3. oh my darling Betsy girl! this may be my favorite of all.
    it's literally enchanting. thank you for sharing your blog with all of us!
    the love you feel for your home and family and in 'home making' itself enriches all who visit you here.
    your little touches are just as Elizabeth says... magical! you make ordinary living a work of art no matter the season. but especially now.
    happy Christmas dear friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy...you are the dearest...thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet comments...wishing you peace and happiness this Christmas season!

      Delete
  4. I really love your beautiful dinner set. Your table looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanne...thank you so much for stopping by today and leaving such a sweet comment. I hope you have a lovely Christmas Day!

      Delete
  5. It’s a beautifully festive table and the new Santa has the most charming expression on his face. I like that you can still use the plaid placemats after all this time. I have plaid Christmas items from years ago myself that I am still using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Vee....I have been loving the photos of your home dressed for the holidays...such a beautiful tree! Allow me to wish you a very blessed and Merry Christmas Day!

      Delete
  6. Hi Estelle :) I LOVE that lantern and your little snowman! What a lovely table setting! We don't really have a table at home, it's just my hubby and me, we usually just eat on the kitchen island standing up! I can't set a table or the cats will just tear it all down!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.