August 21, 2026

A FRENCH COUNTRY FALL VIBE

Well, Kindred Spirits....
we are still in the early stages of decorating
for the upcoming fall season....
we have experienced weeks of extremely hot temperatures, which
tends to slow down thoughts of autumn....
so today I thought I would bring
you a bit of delightful collectibles 
that could be considered a part of early fall decor....

 Roosters can be a popular choice for a rustic
French Country Autumn display
and they certainly have the charm of farmhouse!
These pieces I selected today are favorite
collectibles that you may want to pick up for yourself!




The fall season brings about a more scheduled lifestyle..
especially when school starts



The day begins very early morning and continues with
school bus runs, homework, sports practices and 
evening family times around the dinner table!
Moms and Dads are on the go and it's the
best time of life, in my opinion.....
This brings to mind Mother always having
a home baked treat for us when we returned
home from school and supper on the stovetop
or warming in the oven
Her Chicken Noodle Soup somehow brought me comfort
and now, nostalgic thoughts....
so that's what we are serving today at Estelle's..

Let's talk collectibles.....

Goodness Gracious It's Good Cookbook




This is a delightful cookbook full of prize winning recipes
along with stunning illustrations....one of my favorites!

Certified International Gilded Rooster



I am so in love with this pattern and have been
for a long time. 
It's been around for awhile and is hard to find
the collection these days,
so if
you are wanting this pattern, I would recommend
you purchase some pieces soon...
These are lovely to use for the autumn season
for all of your soups and pasta dishes....
A beautiful pattern and autumn colors for your table....

  THE MENU...all homemade

Estelle's Chicken Noodle Soup

Honey Cornbread Muffins

Cherry Cobbler



Enjoy this period of seasonal transition in finding your indoor creativity.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.