September 5, 2026

CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COBBLER and NEW FALL FAVORITES


It's Labor Day weekend...
we are finally ready to
finish out the fall decorating
and plan the fall gardens.....
Let's really celebrate the season......



 Hello Kindred Spirits...
I have a few fall finds that I am loving right now...
both are from Walmart!



They have done it once again....
brought us beautiful fall designs and scents on
their seasonal candles which cost less than $5.00 each..
I purchased the FALL FARMHOUSE scent...
it's heavenly!!!



The second item I picked up was this beautiful, soft and cozy
plaid throw!
In fact, it's a marvelous fall plaid with fleece and soft sherpa..
I purchased two and am thrilled with this throw!
Lucy has claimed one for herself.....



It's time to bring out the crockpots...
I tried a delicious new fall dessert
that is so easy to prepare and the family
loved..perfect for an evening by the firepit....
This begins with a can of CHERRY PIE FILLING...



Next up is a box of yellow or golden butter cake mix



Sprinkle in chocolate chips and one stick of melted butter



The pairing of cherry and chocolate will make your heart sing....

Slow Cooker Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
 1 package (15.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
 1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup chocolate chips whipped topping or vanilla ice cream, optional

 Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray. Evenly spread the pie filling in the slow cooker. Mix the cake mix and the butter in a medium bowl. Stir in the pecan pieces and chocolate chips. Spread this mixture evenly over the cherry pie filling in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve warm in dishes, topped with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.