I love small spaces that evoke the season.....
Coffee bars are certainly front and center
in the autumn aren't they?
Some feel the need to spend a fortune creating
a coffee bar with very expensive beverage makers,
canisters, syrups and all kinds of notions....
they are really beautiful and interesting,
but I kept my little corner simple this year..
and I love it......
This is actually a drying mat which
protects my glass stovetop, and also
protects the mugs.....
The warm scent is GRANDMA'S KITCHEN
May I suggest making a LEMON COBBLER....
this is divine.....
a can of LEMON PIE FILLING
and your favorite cobbler recipe....
it was a five star sweet ending here at Estelle's...
THE READING CORNER

Rustic Corners is the perfect read for those who love rustic interiors,
cottage inspired living and slow, mindful moments at home.....
it is perfect afternoon reading for all of us who enjoy
quiet corners and gentle living.

Booked for One is a romantic read that will make you smile...
It's the story of a second chance love,
that results in healing and chemistry, paired
This book is a warm cozy read with heartfelt dialogue and
is so uplifting to the mind...
The story is set in the Low Country of South Carolina....
all the Southern Charm you can come across....
This is a story of a family written with tender, touching
moments and yet, revealing the flaws within....
I hope you find comfort and contentment this upcoming
fall season,
The world is quite different from the time I grew up...
I am in the golden years as they say and
it's the most wonderful feeling to
make your home, your happy place.....

No comments:
Post a Comment
I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.