March 11, 2019

SPRING BREAK WEEKEND



What a beautiful sunrise we woke up to Sunday morning!
I feel so blessed to be able to see this out my kitchen window
every single morning and I never fail to appreciate the view!


Have you seen the new Lamb's Ear greenery that is so popular
right now? 
I placed a few favorite pieces on top of the fridge for a new look....


We had a glorious warm spring day on Saturday only to have
cold winds blow in for Sunday and now three days of
spring storms in the forecast....it IS Spring in Texas after all.....


The darling and I are going to be enjoying a visit from our youngest
all week and we could not be happier...it was time for fresh shrimp and crab
on a delightful Saturday night.....


Listening to tunes from the 60's, fresh seafood
and a little cocktail to enjoy the evening....


Luke the Duke was over in Charleston at a
Boy Scout jamboree and this boy loves
a fine hotel and his morning breakfast....


Pool time fun for this kiddo.....
We have the other grandchildren scattered about...
A granddaughter at the University of Arkansas visiting her bestie
and grandson Noah down in Houston for football...
Spring break fun continues this week....
I feel some retail therapy coming on.....


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantabulous week, Betsy! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunrise! I see the sunsets from my kitchen windows and love them just as much. I have had lambs ears in my yard for years. I love them. Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week! You will enjoy it immensely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your fabulous week.
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sunrise..
    So glad you were able to have son home...and enjoyed the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.