July 24, 2020

JUST THE INSPIRATION I NEEDED!


Good Morning Loves!
How are all my fellow hunker-downer's!
Yep, we're going to do this....we're talking AUTUMN today!!!
I NEED something fun and enjoyable to think about and plan for...
how about y'all! When the cancellation of
The Texas State Fair was announced...well, it put me in a funk.....
so....let's shake off the gloominess and get busy planning
our Fall decor......


What's your color scheme going to be this year!


Will your Fall Festivals be smaller this year?


Don't you love eating outdoors when the weather
is cooler and the leaves are changing color?


Oh, how I adore the Harvest Season......


Can you imagine a rainy, cool day when you are baking bread
and making a glorious pot of soup?


I often use some of my plaid scarves as table runners....
love this idea!


I wonder if we will be able to visit a pumpkin patch this year?
Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Y'all make it a great day...hugs from me to you...long distance....

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us so many beautiful decorating ideas for autumn. I love the plaids mixed into decorating. Also that big Autumn sign. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, we will have to be able to visit a Pumpkin Patch!!!!!!!! With masks and social distancing, of course. ~smile~ We will, won't we??? These Governors can't take that away from us, can they??????????

    And if they do, let's go anyway!!!!!!! Have a Pumpkin Protest!

    I am composing a post, about looking for signs of Autumn.

    And since there aren't many, I too, like you, are *manufacturing* them, with Autumnal illustrations, on my post. We gals have to do, what we have to do!!!!!

    Thank you for these lovely Autumnal pictures!!!!!!!

    Now, let's everyone get in the mood. ~smile~ Let's start an avalanche of Autumnal posts!!!!!

    Looking for signs of Autumn!
    🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁 🍁🍂🍁



    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Fall! Its my favorite season! I love looking at your inspiration photos. I love eating outdoors, and plan to do it more often when the weather cools down. It's been so humid here, too! I just got my new issue of Victoria magazine so I am going to take some time to savor it and get inspired! We always need to look for inspiration a head of the season or it'll be too late once the season is upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 24, 2020

    autumn has ALWAYS been my favorite! even as a kid! fresh and vibrantly crisp!
    it's just wonderful. and so is this post. it captures everything perfectly.
    XO stay cool Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the blue thrown into these fall pics! I love blue at every season!
    Hey....come to my house! The hubs just plowed all the summer stuff up in garden, except the watermelons and cantaloupes!, and planted pumpkins...we’re making our own patch!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.