March 16, 2019

FARMHOUSE TABLE DRESSED FOR SPRING


The farmhouse table is all spruced up for Spring and Easter....
I wanted a somewhat casual look that would evoke the feeling
of a warm spring day!


I normally try to think of what I would like to use as a centerpiece....
I decided on this wooden planter box which I love using
for the fall season also.
I almost went for mason jars with fresh florals,
but then just decided on using faux greenery which can last
all season. But, you can see how versatile this would be
for various occasions.


I use my bookend ironstone bunnies each Easter season.


I love the layered look in dinnerware
and found the perfect color of blue for the
buffalo checked napkins.
I folded the napkins accordion style for a more dramatic look.


Oh my gosh....look at this darling little garden bunny...
I thought he was a perfect addition for Spring....precious!
He is holding the perfect purple iris which has always been
one of my favorites!


I think he adds a sweet touch of whimsy....


It's always a great idea to add an unexpected 
little jar or mug to hold utensils in for casual dining....


Top it off with miniature cupcakes and you are all set
for a spring brunch or luncheon!


Thank you for stopping by to visit me today.....
hope you found a touch of spring inspiration
to take with you as you decorate your own home for the season!





10 comments:

  1. I love your pretty table...I don't have many bunnies so I must wait until closer to Easter to try for some cuteness around here. I am totally in love with your bunny holding the flower.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BJ....Happy St.Patrick's Day..have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, I love the cute bunny holding the purple iris! Where did you get it? Very cute. I hope you have a wonderful St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri...thank you for stopping by today. The Bunny with the Iris is from Hobby Lobby!

      Delete
  3. It’s all so lovely. (Major header love, too♥️) I have given many of my Easter things away including my bunny rabbit. I want a new one that looks a little more woodsy and brown, not white. I’ll have to go shopping. Such a problem. Your rabbit has a lot of personality and a certain penache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Vee....a certain penache! That is so sweet....Happy St. Paddy's day love!

      Delete
  4. Your tablescapes always amaze me❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan...so very good to hear from you...I miss you terribly! Warm hugs from Texas!

      Delete
  5. Oh My Gosh! Could things get any cuter? I love it all--the bunnies, the plates, the settings, the napkins. What a fun post. I hope you have a great week! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana...so glad you stopped by....wishing you a beautiful week ahead...

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.