September 16, 2026

HOME STYLING FOR AUTUMN

 
Well Kindred Spirits...
I will say, what happened to our world
when mornings register close to 100 degrees
in the early morning hours?
I continue to wait for a fall day..
I know it is coming....I can see the light changes....



Finding a purpose each day is a must, don't you think?
I often think back to when life was so busy and it felt
like you were constantly on the move, between work,
raising children, maintaining a household,,,
and then there is a change and you are left to
fill you days with a purposeful life.....
I find comfort in my home and am blessed with
finding joy and contentment leading a simpler lifestyle....
let's see what is new for this autumn season!



I fell in love....never expecting to add a touch of blue...



I spent an afternoon creating a primitive fall basket to hang on the door....




I love the ribbon I purchased this year....
the plaid, the muted colors and the texture...it's all perfect...



Oh happy day....I thrifted a vintage sugar and creamer
in the Friendly Village brown transferware
which I added to the bar cart.....





Mother and my grandmother's would have loved this....



This was an evening for southern comfort food....
salisbury steaks with gravy, fresh butter beans and rice...



Along with my homemade chocolate pie topped
with a beautiful meringue...



Isn't it marvelous to snuggle with your fur baby and share
all the love in your heart....how blessed we are....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.