February 24, 2019

A SEASONAL FAVORITE FOR THE LAST OF WINTER


With this being the final post for Winter from Estelle's,
I wanted to share a new favorite that I discovered this season!
It is THIS magazine which features a lifestyle of beautiful inspiration and ideas!
This publication is seasonal which is perfect as it is a bit pricey....
$14.99 but it has a wealth of Winter style inspiration,
recipes for festive gatherings and seasonal menus!


You can hang up your coat and escape from the snowy weather
with warm elegant tablescapes and decadent foods!


This winter edition covered
Florals, Seasonal Details and Table Settings
Snow Days
Comforting Night In
Girlfriends Gathering
Sensation Supper Club
A Mardi Gras Meal
Winter Cocktails
and 
More


The recipes are to die for....I wanted to make everything!
And the photos are incredible....drool worthy....
There are also marvelous ideas for DIY'S
which offer ideas and elegance for your home!


I love the seasonal details from this publication
and find it well worth the price!
This is just filled with hints from design experts
which pretty much makes this worthy of a coffee table book!
I am really obsessed with it..a real treat for each season!

A Sneak Peek into Spring


4 comments:

  1. Some of those magazines are book like and worth the cost! That one looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful magazines like this. I always get so many wonderful ideas! I hate to leave links in a comment but my life has been turned upside down so I'll have to give you my new blog address here, it's lavenderdreamsnew dot blogspot dot com I hope you'll come over and find out what happened to my happy Lavender Dreams blog. I could sure use you help! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Diana...I have just read this terrible news about your lovely blog! That is heartbreaking! Of course I will hop over to your new happy blog and visit...I am so, so sorry about this! Big hugs!!!

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful magazine, I love magazines like this. I actually love winter and am a little sad that our winter has been all rain and cold and not snow. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.