March 1, 2019

OH THAT BEAUTIFUL SPRINGTIME


Are you ready to say "auf Wiedersehen"
to Winter?
I have been on the countdown
for a few weeks now, so
let's get to decorating for the Spring!


I love knowing what season it is when I walk 
into someones home!



It was time to change from my winter purse to my vintage
Vera Bradley bag....love this for the spring season
and it just happens to be a gift from my big sis who
found this at an Estate Sale....I love, love, love it!


I tend to scatter something that reminds me of
the season in every nook and cranny...however small it may seem.
I found this beautiful glass plant spritzer in the
Target dollar isle...just beautiful!


It's so enjoyable to change up my little writing desk
in the kitchen for each season and holiday!


A good rule of thumb in decorating is to always add a touch of green!


I am really excited about decorating the farmhouse table
for the Easter season....shades of blue will be the main color!


Any holiday is a great time to put your
collectibles on display...these are my darling
little Easter salt and pepper shakers!


I have said many times that I have a weakness
for pretty paper napkins.....


I'm not sure which I like best....the colors of spring
or the colors of autumn.....let's just go with both shall we?


The tea/coffee bar for spring actually features
Chai Latte....colors of soft sage, vibrant corals and pinks mixed with butter yellows!


Again, I just shopped the cupboards and pulled out
little items I thought would look pretty for the season.


I actually created two different coffee stations in the kitchen
as I wanted the one near the Keurig to feature vibrant
spring colors and my gorgeous mugs from Miss M....the colors
are stunning shades of pink!


Oh my goodness......who doesn't love bunnies for spring??
They will end up in unexpected places...stay tuned......


This is a beautiful book box I found at Hobby Lobby...
I found it romantic and anything with a bird motif just
steals my heart.....


The first bunny has found his home for the season....
I love him in his little boiled wool outfit!
Are you decorating for springtime?



Soon the garden nurseries will be full of blooms and plants...
it's a marvelous time of year!

Here's what's coming up at Estelle's!


5 comments:

  1. Betsy, I agree about adding touches of green . I do like that sage green color of the cups. Your sweet cat has stopped to smell the roses, adorable. Your bunny collection is so cute. I only have a couple, but love getting them out. Oh my yes, I am so ready for winter to be gone. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my....what a delightful post. Everything looks so pretty and colorful. I am adding touches here and there for spring. I can hardly wait for potted plants and pretty pots to be showing up in the nurseries...as I age, I find container gardening so much easier for me. I love my tiny patio when it's full of color.
    I share your love of adorable paper napkins...I have so many packages as when I see pretty ones, I can't pass them by. I also love pretty paper plates.
    Love all your bunnies...I have only 1 and only 1 set of bunny salt and peppers, so I need to wait a little closer to Easter to use them, I guess.
    Much love to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite yet...spring decor would look quite out of place just now, Course I did flip the calendar to March and that’s something! I like your darling rabbit sitting on the piano..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy... you are a lot closer to seeing Spring than I am. My #1 worked at Vera Bradley in Allen for a couple of Summers. At one time, the Mister knew every pattern that VB made because she would talk about it so much.
    Great post - have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks lovely! I am all decked out for spring and did a lot more than I thought I would. The outside is another matter! Our gazebo is ragged and torn and we need to put a new cover, wind curatins and netting on. Trying to wait until the spring storm season ends but I don't think it will hold together that long. Once the weather warms up, I will be out pulling up weeds and cleaning everything. Mulch covers a multitude of sins and I plan on using a ton of it!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.