March 7, 2018

SPRING BARGAINS FOR YOUR EASTER TABLE

Where have I been?
I had not realized that one of my favorite 
shopping stores in Maine, now had
their home goods available online!!!
I am over the moon happy that I can now
find their bargains for seasonal decor
shipped right to my home!!!

These are my new SPRING/EASTER finds from
Christmas Tree Shops! AND THAT!!


I am in love with this beautiful garland which I am 
going to use for our Easter table!
Garlands can be expensive and this one was 
a mere $7.99!


Our dining table this year is going
to be vintage!
I found two burlap bunnies
which are adorable!
This one is carrying a basket of tiny Easter eggs.....


The second one is holding a little banner
that says EASTER!


Just precious!
The order came in three business days and was
very well packaged!
The bunnies were 
$9.99 for both!
Now, I cannot wait for fall to come....I know where I am shopping!


I am so looking forward to Easter dinner!
Have you created your menu yet?

7 comments:

  1. Yesterday, my daughter had a shopping day planned for me. We shopped there and my daughter was very eager to purchase the egg garland...it was subdued. At the last minute, she set it back. That gal is frugal!

    I have a question for you. I think you featured a pressed glass picture frame from the Magnolia line at Target. (Can’t seem to find it.) I can not for the life of me figure out how to use it. There appears to be hinges on one side with a latch on the other; however, the latched side appears to be soldered shut. I may have to return it. Wah!

    Your headers, my dear, are so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee...that little pressed glass was from the dollar isle at Target. There is a little slide bar at the top of the frame which just slides to the right. You can then open the frame and change the image. hope this is what you needed...thanks for visiting today!

      Delete
    2. Exactly what I needed! I was missing the sliding part. The dollar aisle? I paid full pop for mine. That’s okay. I love it. Again, thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. I do not serve an Easter Dinner but I host a Good Friday one! Several years ago I decided on Good Friday to gather my children thus freeing them for Easter Sunday to go to church and other family happenings. We do an Easter Egg Hunt and have a real dinner. Back a dozen years or so ago - no! even more than that! - it was more of a picnic served out on the deck.
    I need to shop where YOU do! I'm rather new to online shopping but I am getting my feet wet these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss those darling Easter Egg hunts....no more babies for that wonderful tradition! Hope you have a wonderful time down on the ranch Linda!

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas Tree Shops! I go there nearly every week!

    I haven't planned the Easter meal yet, but we always have ham, and the kids love green bean casserole, and I have a new delicious fruit salad recipe...so I think it'll come together easily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our tradition is ham also Deanna...your menu sounds so yummy! Christmas Tree Shops were my therapy on long winter days in Maine...so happy to discover I can now shop online! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.