March 9, 2018

TRADER JOE'S SPRING SHOPPING


I love going to Trader Joe's for the four seasons!
And.....I also love the various foods other people love 
from this unique grocery!
It was a gorgeous spring day, so this was the perfect time
to take a little shopping excursion for new spring goodies!
I warn you....you are going to leave this post HUNGRY!!!!


Our pear tree is exceptionally beautiful right now!
Each year, I take a photo to see her in all her spring grandeur!


If you shop at Trader Joe's, you know
the first thing to greet you, are all the lovely florals......


For sweet treats, I picked up
Sea Salt Brownie Petities
Lemon Bars
Chocolate Croissants


The baked goods I purchased were
Sliced French Brioche
Multigrain bread
Mini Blueberry Scones


I was thrilled to find Tangerine Juice, as I need this
for our Easter ham...and fresh Strawberry Preserves...
a little obsession of mine!


These will make a lovely lunch for the
darling and me.....BBQ Chicken Pizza
and a French style flatbread


A friend of mine recommended these three products....
Four Cheese Mac N' Cheese
Battered Halibut
and
Quiche Lorraine


I also found these Parmesan Pastry Sausage bites....
taste testing for a holiday appetizer!



Of course, I could not resist this gorgeous rose bowl!
Aren't they stunning?
So that's it gang....our Spring Trader Joe's haul....
hope y'all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. The closest TJ’s is about an hour away, so I have to make a bigger trip when I go. Its fun though to get to the other stores in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so wish I had a TJ's here. Our closest one is over 100 miles away. I used to go there when I visited my daughter and always loved it. The flowers are amazing and they had the most wonderful little lemon cookies I have ever had. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish we had a Trader Joe's, but I want told my breath :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'd have to travel an hour as well...Portland...however, I am in Portland from time to time so would love to visit again. If it were not in such an out of the way spot from all the other stores I'm visiting. Yes, I think they should open a new store out near the mall. They are currently located on Marginal Way. So many good things! I'd probably spend my budget on flowers right now. I am in need of a flower ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I so wish I had access to a Trader Joe's. Everything looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! My husband and I love field trips to fun grocery stores. We run around buying all kinds of things we don't need but it sure is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had a trader Joe's around here. I loved seeing all the tasty treats you picked up there. I would be so tempted. :) Love the flowers. I am ready to see some on my porch. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so sad to hear that Trader Joe’s has now discontinued Low Sodium “Garden Patch” juice! They had paired down to only the low sodium variety of “Garden Patch” juice this past year...but the low sodium variety still tasted delicious! Now I hear they have discontinued “Garden Patch” entirely! I love this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.