February 11, 2012

Old House in The Village

I have always been fascinated by old homes. I could just stand in front of the house and stare at it for hours imagining the families that have lived there, hear their laughter and wonder what stories the house could reveal. Just think of the history of old homes...how many new inventions were introduced into the home or what treasures might have been secretly hidden or accidently left behind by their owners. This is a old 1826 Federal style home which is for sale in the village. I thought you might enjoy taking a peek inside this gem of history!

Front of Home


Kitchen Dining


Warm Sunrays in the Kitchen


Formal Dining Room

The Work Center..Beautiful Windows

Upstairs Master


The Keeping Room




It's Charming, It's Lovely, It's History


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.