August 17, 2024

SEMI-HOMEMADE POUND CAKE and NEW FALL INSPIRATION

Good Morning to all from the great state of Texas.....
Today's post is full of goodness....
a delicious cake recipe along with a sneak peek of new fall items
I plan on using this season...y'all come on in.....

 

This is a semi-homemade poundcake that is just scrumptious.....

One Golden Butter Cake Mix
One box Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 large eggs
One cup water
1/2 cup oil

Blend all ingredients well.
Pour batter into a greased bundt pan
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.



This cake makes a marvelous Strawberry Shortcake!!!

Now, let's get the discussion started about the fall season....



I am really, really looking forward to this season....
it's going to be beautiful and even more special
with the wedding in October.....



This wreath is just beautiful.....
I chose this particular one for the autumn colors and
the lovely mix of textures....


This table runner is stunning....
I plan on using this for the Thanksgiving buffet



My love for anything vintage and
Currier and Ives comes from my Grandparents and my parents...
I thrifted this beautiful cookie tin from Etsy......



A trio of beautiful soft pumpkins....



I love the seasonal whimsy of this wreath hanger....


A darling set of stacked pumpkins to place beside a lantern.....



And I could not resist this lovely and soft colored artwork.....


Fall maple leaf stems can be tucked into a basket along with a soft blanket.....



And last but not least....
a divine scented candle from  A CHEERFUL GIVER...
the scent is Grandma's Kitchen....

I am certainly look forward to September 1st....


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that candle is my favorite of all. I can smell it from here. So many goodies for Fall you have shared today. The table runner is unique with Fall colors. The wee soft pumpkins are darling. And I love the orange leaves. The cake looks moist and Yummy, and I just made a yellow cake with chocolate icing yesterday. ; ) Thanks for the inspiration today, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 days and we are IN September!!! I am writing my journal entry tonight and am grateful for how sweet you are to share your recipes! My all time favorite is the Crack Cake!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.