July 22, 2024

NEW HOME DECOR ITEMS FOR FALL


There is nothing more stunning than a Texas sunset.....
this photo was taken at Miss Elizabeth's beautiful ranch
where the October wedding will take place....

So the topic for today's post is fall and all the glorious days
we have ahead of us....the thoughts are swirling in my head
as I plan the decor I will be using throughout our home....
Here are a few items which I have added to my collection....
it's always good to refresh....



This beautiful new lighted maple leaf garland.....



A new fall art print for the mantel....



Soft velvet pillow covers.....



A gorgeous new floral pillow from Threshold....





I added this to the guest bathroom...which is all black and white....



New fall candles in these beautiful hobnail jars.....
I think I will place these on the formal dining table.....

AT HOME.....it's good to be here!

 

3 comments:

  1. You find the most beautiful items for your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' all your new Fall stuff, Betsy. And I see you have some orange tones in there. I have to have orange around Fall. It's just not the same for me without it. The pumpkin print is charming, and it will look nice on your mantel. And I love the table runner with the twinkling lights. That black and white rose print is lovely too. What a stunning sunset that is.

    ~Sheri

    **Love your pretty Header today. : )

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.