October 1, 2020

MUFFULETTA BREAD....A NEW ORLEANS CLASSIC


 


HAPPY OCTOBER LOVES.....
It's football season and we have been long awaiting
some SEC game watching Saturdays!
We were so unsure of what the football season was going to
look like or wondering if there would even BE any games
this season, but so far.....it's looking positive!


It's the perfect time to prepare some great tailgating recipes
for game watching and today....we are making
the classic Muffuletta but are kicking it up a notch
by wrapping all the good stuff into pizza dough.....
we're going to bake it and make a hot, melty delicious sandwich
to enjoy during halftime!


I LUV Giardiniera......I mean LOVE IT!


First we must set the stage, so to speak,
to make the table a little fun and festive
with a seasonal look....but keeping it very casual......


My all time favorite fall napkins....

Remember that great commercial.....
"I'd like to buy the world a coke...."

A fun little tea towel to drape over the serving board......

Devil's Food cupcakes for a special treat....

This baked up beautifully.....

OH Yum.....here's the recipe.....




6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Never have heard of it, but the muffuletta sandwich looks amazingly delicious. You always pull such great looking elements together into a cohesive whole. Again...October header is stunning. I'm going to spend some time looking at it after I hit "publish."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Are the napkins from Susan Branch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda....no the napkins are not Susan Branch although they look similar don't they? I came across them last year at a local little boutique.

      Delete
  3. You ALWAYS have the cutest paper napkins!!!! I'm going on a search right now!!
    and will definitely be making the muffy....never used pizza dough for it before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Those little coke bottles bring back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header pictures and those cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.