January 17, 2020

OH, I LOVE THAT!



There are certain images that we are drawn to.....
the things we love say so much about our personalities....
I find it so enjoyable to find inspiration in beautiful living spaces
and beautiful foods....it does indeed  make life joyful!
I love browsing through Pinterest and finding photos that speak to me....
hope you enjoy this little stroll through beautiful living....

I find outdoor spaces that are full of gorgeous plants a place
I want to create....just pass around cold glasses of lemonade
and we would be set for a lovely afternoon.....


How adorable is this little cottage style tiny house....
just a few touches at the entrance make for warm welcome....


Now this has style...rather boho chic....don't you adore this
entrance with the use of the shutters and lace....


I adore any kitchen space that reminds me of my Grandmothers...
the chintz plates, the little pie safe and Gerber daises...what's not to love?


Salt Boxes!!! I simple adore them!


This kitchen is gorgeous...warm and inviting...
I love the flooring and this large island
with the butcher block counter...rather rustic and country feeling...
I would sit there with a glass of red wine and have
something Italian cooking in the oven....


I love everything about this....
the woven table runner, pewter candlesticks, the rustic
basket filled with fall mums and seasonal fruits...
a lovely home you would find in New England....


Beautifully put together....
love the black cabinets, the touches of Primitive decor....
and especially the brick backsplash...my mother loved
the look of old brick....


Love the green cabinets and cottage style...
perhaps a kitchen in England....
relaxing and charming.....


I love everything in this photo...
the quilts, the rag rugs, the Hoosier cabinet,
the clever green shelf added to display little collectibles...
what creativity....a perfect place for a cat nap!


Now onto beautiful foods.....
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes 


Garlic Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoes 


Soft bread rolls slathered in creamy and milky yema icing.


I adore this bedroom....
just look at the beautiful creativity using
vintage pieces of home decor...
also a well chosen bedding ensemble....
please invite me for a weekend stay....


And lastly,,,I would take up sewing again
if I had this lovely little nook....I just love this!
All images from Pinterest.....

Happy weekend lovies....

11 comments:

  1. Yes, they are all wonderful. I especially love the vardos. Must be the gypsy in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent taste, enjoyed all of them.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. EYE CANDY! I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, although you had me at the very 1st one. A dreamy little place of my very own, for my crafts and special things....Beeeeeeeutiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a happy colorful visual feast of images!
    I was smiling through the whole post. thank you Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Ms. Estelle, can you tell me where I might find that Tuscan sundried Salmon recipe? OMG-it looks delish! I belong to a club that meats once a month for lunch, we each have to make the main dish when it's our turn. well this I think would be a huge hit! Thank U, if U can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee..here is the link for the salmon..hope you all enjoy this recipe!
      https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-tuscan-salmon-recipe

      Delete
  6. Warms my heart how much you keep the memories of your mom and grandmother in your everyday life. I think you must be as sentimental as I am! What a wonderful legacy to leave for your daughter!!

    ps..forgot to tell you that BETSY is a frontrunner in my names for my new bebe puppy!! Such a happy name!
    Betsy Boo....my mom's nickname was Boo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I could just cuddle up in any of these rooms. Thanks for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a word or two to compliment your webpage! A truly delightful layout and pictures are so welcoming to the eye. I will explore and try some dishes you featured as they look absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. I enjoyed every designed picture. As good as real. I am going to try it out, in my own Bunglow.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.