January 20, 2020

DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU WILL WANT TO TRY!


I will always do my very best to bring
you the best of the best recipes for your family!
One of my passions is cooking and baking and 
all of these recipes are keepers!
Not only are they marvelous tasting,
they are all easy to prepare, without buying
a lot of ingredients....which I love!
So, Estelle's has you covered for breakfast, lunch and dinner
and also a divine sweet ending!


I purchased the Birch Benders Pancake and Waffle Mix
on a whim one day while shopping at Market Street and I will tell you,
it was LOVE at first bite!
We liked these so much, that I bought packages for all
of my children!
Our favorites are the Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon and Buttermilk!


I love adding fresh berries to pancakes....nothing better!


Treat yourself and those you love to a beautiful breakfast this week!
If you are unable to find this brand at your local grocery,
then you can order them from Amazon!
It is simply THE BEST!


PHILLY SLOPPY JOES!
Oh yes...this is a man-pleasing lunch and/or dinner!
I served these hearty sandwiches on toasted bakery buns, with Air Fryer potatoes!



The BAKED CHICKEN CAESAR PARM!
We both gave this two thumbs up and served this with
hot buttery rice and seasoned broccoli!




I am all about using a cake mix when trying out a new cake recipe...
at least for me, they seem to turn out better than baking from scratch!
This one did not disappoint!
It is so easy, so moist and tender and absolutely delicious!!!


The homemade cream cheese icing is wonderful...
I do not like a lot of icing on our cakes so I only frost the middle
and top of the cakes...but this recipes makes enough for the entire cake
if you prefer....this cake should be covered and kept in the fridge...
then allow to come to room temp when ready to serve!



I so hope you found something you would like to try...
isn't that the most wonderful thing about blogging?
Meeting new friends and sharing ...remember y'all....
BE BLESSED AND BE KIND!

9 comments:

  1. An absolutely delightful visit, everything looks so scrumptious! Italian cream cake is one of our favorites, as are blueberry pancakes! Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me drool, Betsy. Your blog is dangerous. Everything looks so yummy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, what time do you want us all to show up for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Girl, You can cook and bake and inspire anyone with your delicious looking photos, and to think you have tried each of them and know the final outcome. YUMMY as usual...
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for those lovely dishes. It's cold and snowy here this time of year and I haven't been going out much. I've done a lot of cooking and baking this January to pass the time. So, I will try out some of these recipes. Also I'm thinking of buying an Air Fryer.
    Thelma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Chicken with the Parmesan is very tempting. I purchased a wedge of Parmesan at Christmastime and it seems a good wag to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I please come live with you? Just to curl up in your cozy home and eat your food ALL day long??? What a vacation that would be!
    Definitely making that cake next week..weekend will be spent with all 6 grandkids in dallas at Medieval Times and a hotel stay for 3 of their birthdays....oh lawdy, plz send some prayers my way!

    When I taught nutrition classes, I always made Italian Cream cake for my students as their end of semester treat. Of course, it was all from scratch from start to finish. They loved it. As my children did . Now you're telling me there is a shortcut method????? oh Allejuiah!!!!! I will be making that as soon as I can...and prolly eating it all by myself!!!! thanks for tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just needed to come back to tell you...I've collected so many recipes from different sites, blogs, books and try to organize. But I never really do, to tell ya the truth! So when I want something, I can never remember where I saw it or where I stored it. So, I've come to only come here for recipes for I can always find whatever category I'm wanting and every single one of your recipes have always been great!!!
    So, thanks for being my recipe book for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA...This was my goal Janey...to inspire people to get in their kitchens...cook, bake and laugh with the ones they love....happy to have you always!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.