November 27, 2019

AUTUMN PARTY MIX INFUSED WITH ROSEMARY

This party mix recipe was featured in
the Autumn edition of
Entertain and Celebrate
which I made for a Halloween party...
we all loved it!


This delicious snack mix
will be featured at our Thanksgiving gathering...it was that good!


Party Mix
4 cups corn and rice cereal (I used Crispix)
1 {16 ounce} bag pretzels
1 {12.4 ounce} box white cheddar crackers
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 T. fresh Rosemary
2 t. garlic powder
1 t. salt
1 t. chili powder
1 t. ground cumin

Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
spray two baking sheets with cooking spray
In a large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and cheese crackers.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter 
and remaining ingredients.
drizzle butter over cereal mixture.
toss to coat evenly.
Spread mix out onto both baking sheets.
Bake for 30 minutes, turning
halfway through baking.



It's a great idea to purchase
little snack boxes for Party/Chex Mix
so people can wander inside and outside while
visiting or watching the football game on Thanksgiving day...
I am so excited for our favorite holiday of the year....



3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is here! So excited. This snack mix looks wonderful. I may need to make this for all the people who love to munch throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound delightful! Will be looking for it at Pinterest as I can no longer pin from scratch as I used to.

    I really enjoyed seeing all the family photos in the video...the one of you tossing leaves has a grin on my face.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good! I need to run to the store tomorrow for a few things and I think I will pick up what I need to make this. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.