November 29, 2019

CHRISTMAS COCOA BAR FOR 2019


I started small.....in the kitchen nook....
to create the Hot Cocoa Bar for the Christmas season!
It sends a message.....Home, Peace, Joy, Gather and Merry!!!!


This little mug and plaid tea pot were purchased
last year as part of the Hearth and Hand Magnolia collection...
all on sale at the end of the season!


I love the little red truck theme.....


How cute is this little tea pot with the plaid
matching the placemat?


The best message of all....I feel...PEACE


I have always loved mixing two candle scents...
Frosted Cranberry and Fresh Balsam.....


Here we go a caroling......


Now, this is a cute little coffee/hot cocoa  station to wake up to....
It's the holiday season....

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your coffee/cocoa station. I am the only one that would use it here...sad...sigh...lol Those napkins are wonderful!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect. I adore little cozy corners.
    and the new winter banner is exquisite!
    you must have been a small boutique hotel owner in a past life!
    I remember reading and loving Bertram's Hotel by Agatha Christie. because of the descriptions!
    and this captures those wonderful Bertram memories.
    thank you for your lovely blog dear Betsy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is adorable that hot cocoa center...makes me want hot chocolate right now. Beautiful header...you are the header Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, I so love your little cocoa/coffee station. So pretty and homey. I like the little red truck theme too. I hope to add to mine this year. I love your blog and can't wait to see what you do for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s adorable...i am going to work on mine tomorrow ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betsy - This little Christmas cocoa station is so cozy and inviting! Every single touch you've added is so sweet. As always, your header photos are beautiful! In fact, your header photos are what first drew me to your sweet blog. Have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.