November 25, 2019

THE START OF THE CHRISTMAS SEASON


As your family gathers to celebrate Thanksgiving,
remember to enjoy the moments you have together....
it's the most special and magical time of year....
I am amazed that some have had their Christmas decor up
for a few months.....
Anyhoo, my thoughts are still with Autumn and all the delicious
bounty of Thanksgiving foods.....

But, if you would like to take a few minutes of rest
during this week, I thought you may enjoy a peek into the coming
holiday season...

The California kids are flying in for Thanksgiving,
but Jenn wanted to decorate for Christmas before they left....
as always, it's right out of a magazine....
Don't you LOVE this wreath she put up....
A Target exclusive!!!



She loves touches of red....I especially like
the buffalo plaid mixed in with a little glam!


Such a beautiful tree....this looks so, so festive!!!!


Hmmmm....looks like the start of a decadent trifle ahead.....


I have changed out my morning coffee mug and am ready
to start 2020 with a new calender....
2020??? Doesn't that sound odd?


Our first Christmas card for the season.....just love it!!!


The guest powder room is being dressed for the festivities!
A glorious scent combination of
Holly, Winter Florals tinged with touches of Eucalyptus and Rain! 


It's all in the details....
I love holiday tissue boxes in all the bathrooms!


Oh yum....Christmas chocolates!!!!


I have the loveliest ideas for each room....
I'm most excited for the mantel and dining room....
from Winter Blush to an Old World Christmas theme.....


And, I have eggnog, spiced tea and a fruitcake to begin
the merriment....Christmas music on Pandora....so
off we go...
wishing each and every one of you....
the most blessed and joyous Thanksgiving of 2019!!!!
See you in December!

2 comments:

  1. I specifically looked for holiday themed tissue boxes and did not find any. I must keep looking. Have the most wonderful of family times this Thanksgiving week. See you in a week. I think 2020 sounds cool. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.....

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.