September 28, 2019

SEPTEMBER'S GARDEN

As we come to close the month of September,
I like to capture the garden before
we head into cooler Fall months
and the last look of Summer fades away...
I actually saw falling leaves
across the greenbelt this morning......
we have so enjoyed our new landscaping
this past Summer and it will most likely,
take us into a glorious next few months.
I cannot wait to add pumpkins, scarecrows
and cute little garden flags!
This was an overcast fall day
which is a perfect time for pictures!

I hope you all enjoy a quiet stroll
through the garden at Estelle's!
















Have a wonderful fun-filled weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! I love your garden! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely! Every single bit! Classy just like you! That video was the perfect way to cap off the stroll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden and plants look wonderful and I know that does not happen by accident in Texas. Everything will be so lovely this autumn. Probably your plants will be gorgeous way into November. Have you been able to enjoy the fire in the evenings yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy,

    Your flowers look lovely! Lantana is a favorite of mine, and I love your charming bird bath.

    I'm so ready for fall -- can't wait!! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful surroundings. I love the patio setting. Nice places to sit and enjoy nature. The bubblers in the pool make it all sound refreshing too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fall garden looks lovely. I like your door decoration and the video is cute. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your September garden is so lovely, the pool is so refreshing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful time of year and your home is lovely! The flowers are so pretty and I love the Fall pillows! Enjoy your afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.