September 1, 2026

AUTUMN TOUCHES, WILDFIRES AND DOLLY'S BUTTERSCOTH PIE

Hello Kindred Spirits...
it's been a difficult week for so many of us....
the world lost the sweetest soul, our Dolly Parton..
and parts of our beautiful Texas experienced horrific wildfires.....
I thought I would share a little catch up post as we focus on
autumn....progress has been made  here at Estelle's.... 



The family room is being transformed....



The formal dining room shows off a bird theme which I most always
love to do....early autumn



I love the first edition of Candy Corn.....


And, the bar cart sports a romantic botanical fall theme....


The entryway tables featured soft fall artwork accented with
velvet pumpkins along with acorns and my glittered pheasant....



I love displaying my grandmother's goblet filled with acorns,
alongside a pumpkin and woodland art



I fell in love with the toile pumpkin
which is part of the fall collection
from My Texas House



Lucy and I decorated the little guest bedroom....
new pillow covers, a soft cozy throw and art.....

        OVER IN ATLANTA....



Luke attended a Braves game with his friend, Lucas and his Dad...
always a good time....


He works hard which allows him to buy clothes he really enjoys wearing




We were shocked and simply heartbroken to learn of
the passing of Dolly Parton.....
she has been a part of my life since childhood...
I began watching her when she first started out
on The Porter Wagoner show long before color TV....
Dolly was a special gift from God



So, in her honor, I made one of her recipes....
The Butterscotch Pie...and it is just delicious!



Texas has been battling horrific wildfires this week....
This is smoke billowing in the distance from 
the ranch....



Please remember to pray for all affected by this tragedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.