July 14, 2019

EASY SUMMER LIVIN'

Hello Loves.....
can you believe that summer is half over?
The grandchildren will be going back to college
in just a few weeks and the younger ones begin
a new school year around August 10th!
It's time to enjoy the remaining few weeks of Summer, 2019!


We love grilling out in Summer...
fresh grilled corn on the cob....crab cakes with fresh salads!


Grilled burgers are a staple!!!!!


Puzzle time.......


Hallmark Christmas movies......


Oh yes......new fall scents!!!!!


I can feel it....Autumn is coming....whoop!

3 comments:

  1. Betsy, I know the children have many more breaks in the school year....but oh boy, if it were me and my siblings, we would be crying our eyes out not to have a full three months of summer . LOL In our day it was out of school on Memorial day and not go back till after Labor Day. I guess we we better get our grands out for lunch one day soon. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 48 days until September First!!! I am chomping at the bit! In all honesty, though, I have enjoyed this summer so far more than I usually do. The fact that it hasn't been 30-40 days of triple digit heat making us hostages in our homes has helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so yum! In here the vacations are over in September and for college students in October, cos they always finish in late June. Have a lovely week:)

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.