April 8, 2019

TOUCHES OF EASTER


I debated about taking everything off the foyer table
and create a clean slate to begin decorating for Easter but
then decided I wanted to incorporate an heirloom, a bunny
and a few spring florals with the existing table runner and decor items.
And, I love the look!


The Spring pastels just pop against the black and ivory......


I am really enjoying separating the bunnies this year
and just placing them in nooks and cranny's throughout the house....


For the florals, I chose various shades of pink...
peonies, hydrangeas, dogwood branches and roses.
The greenery used are eucalyptus, ferns and baby's breath.


There are times when I create my arrangements in
my Grandmother Estelle's silver tea urn.....I absolutely love this piece!
Isn't this bunny adorable....I thought the back of her
showing her little outfit was just SO sweet....


She is part of a couple from Valarie Par Hill on QVC...
This little boiled wool outfit is precious!


I also added a touch of vintage Easter to the table.


Do you decorate with birds in Spring?
I have loved anything with birds since I was a young child...
rather funny how that happens and your interests seem
to stay with you throughout life.....


I love it....not over the top,
but a sweet reminder how soft and beautiful Spring can be...


I kept the mantel simple yet cheerful and sweet.....


Such a gift God gives us...
Happy Spring Y'all!



2 comments:

  1. It’s beautiful and speaks of gentleness! All soft and pretty! I love that video at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda has said it for me! she's so right. and the bunny sticking his tongue out in the video! LOL
    and darling bean... YOU are the gift! xo

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.