August 19, 2018

A WHOLE LOTTA WEEKEND FUN!


Hello Loves!
How in the world are all of y'all doing today?
We had a busy, busy weekend....full of sports and good food!


Miss Abbie's new college Volleyball team had their first
formal game this weekend way down in Irving!
It was fantastic to see her and watch such an exciting 5-set match,
which they won 4-1
It was obvious to see that her training and skill level
have brought her to a college level!
WAY TO GO ABBS!


Luke the Duke had his first of the season football game....
this age is learning the game at a pretty in-depth understanding
and I am just thankful it's "FLAG FOOTBALL!"


I added another new beauty product from FLOWER
and this finishing powder is just lovely...
I really am loving this product line!


I am gathering ideas for my wardrobe
to take to California....going to be 
very fall like weather over there....so darn exciting!


The California kids took a little weekend trip
over to Monterey...looked beautiful and a bit on the chilly side.....


I am taking my time working on fall vignettes....
and loving every minute of it!


The BIG event was that Rob came home from Austin to celebrate a
friends birthday and they celebrated by SKYDIVING....
NO, his mama was not in favor of it...but...if you have boys....
they someimes live close to the edge.....
he landed safely......I told him....there should be no repeats...please!!!!


I picked up a bottle of 19 CRIMES....
oh baby....this is beyond neat....
download the app and the label will speak to you
as if you are watching a movie....
the convicted felon featured on the label will 
explain the crime and punishment to you....
so, so cool....and a bit startling...
what a genius marketing theme.....
this particular wine is a Chardonnay!


for Sunday morning, we enjoyed homemade popovers, applewood smoked bacon
and fresh fruit.......


just butter my popover.....a southern delight!


Miss M and her handsome hubby enjoyed a date night......


She said it was fantastic...they even took a spin around the dance floor.....
hope you enjoyed the weekend and
did something to make it special!

6 comments:

  1. a tour de force! everything covered and nigh onto perfect. only missing element...
    Miss Mae. but i'm thinking she's lounging luxuriously in a special Mobley place! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!!! And I love love love that watch!
    Who makes it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun, indeed!! I loved that photo from Monterey......one of my favorite places.
    Now that wine.....I will have to try some.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A California trip! Things are looking up. Sons often do some pretty exciting things. Impossible to hold them down...literally in your case. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a busy weekend. Your granddaughter is beautiful, good luck to her volleyball team this year. I love the watch, so pretty. As for kids, the skydiving is not for me either but I know many like it and enjoy it. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honeymoon in Monterey 30years ago! It’s still beautiful!

    Your granddaughter is a beauty, and Luke is getting big!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.