July 5, 2018

ONE POT PASTA...SCRUMPTIOUS!


One word.....SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!
This recipe is THE famous One Pot Pasta 
from the one and only Martha Stewart!
I prepared this for the two of us for a marvelous lunch
this week and it really made an impression!
I am pretty good at saving recipes that I find in magazines
and placing them in a recipe binder, which I then love
browsing through from time to time....this goes all
the way back to 2013 I believe!
If you are wanting an easy to prepare supper or lunch recipe,
then save this one.....light, delicious and oh so yummy!
I tweaked her original recipe with some of the ingredients......


ONE POT PASTA
12 ounces of linguine (I used Bucatini)
1 medium onion, peeled and sliced thinly (I used red onion)
4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
12 ounces of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1/4 t. cracked black pepper
2 t. salt (I used 1 t.)
1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
 fresh basil
4 1/2 cups water


Bring pot to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil for about 11-12 minutes.
Pasta will soak up the water.


You are ready to serve....
Divide pasta into serving bowls, drizzle with olive oil,
sprinkle with a bit more salt and pepper....
garnish with fresh Parmesan Cheese and fresh basil.



Like I said....SCRUMPTIOUS!

5 comments:

  1. No kidding...all together? I love this!! Thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 06, 2018

    ohmygosh! thank you! going to have to do this one! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting here chuckling....I made One Pot Mushroom Pasta the day after 4th too!!!! We are it for 2 days! Mushroom zucchini onion and tomato....easiest meal ever!
    We just MUST meet...we may be forgotten sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! have never seen this before! and I follow Martha Stewart, how did I miss this! anyway, I'm growing two items in this recipe, basil, and roma tomatoes. maybe this week! I'm in! Thanks for the recipe! you're always so wonderful to keep us up on recipes we can use as keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 18, 2018

    I remember seeing this recipe on Pinterest and I have never made it,, it looks amazing and so simple,, thanks for sharing this,

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.