June 11, 2018

GUEST BATH UPDATE......IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS


It suddenly came to me, that I had not changed
or updated my floral arrangement in our guest bathroom
since we moved back from Maine.
I had made this silk flower arrangement 
in the colors of soft sage and loved it.
However, it was time for an update
and I decided I wanted to add PINK to the color scheme.


I actually went back and forth on this, but
seeing the finished product, I was totally in love with it!
I took apart the original design and started from scratch!


I chose to add varying shades of pink with stems of
silk peonies and dried roses.
I layered the original guest towel with a new pink one.


I love, love, love the candle holders
from Bath and Body and chose this one
when it was on sale last Christmas.
I thought it was the perfect touch of glamour
for this area!


The rose gold, the marble top
and the scent of Peppered Suede was another
beautiful addition!


I feel little details can add so much to ordinary spaces.


I chose the fragrance of Gardenia for the guest soap...
I simply adore the South of France soaps
for all the bathrooms!


It was the perfect touch of romance that I had wanted.
I hope my guests will think so too!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Once again, you've inspired me. I have the same candle holder and I am going to put it in my guest bathroom right now. LOL I love when you show us things you're doing around your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Miss Dishywoo....how sweet of you...I too, love being inspired when I see how others decorate their homes...it's inspiring to keep us motivated..have a great week!

      Delete
  2. So pretty . . . your guests will never want to leave, LOL.
    Have a sweet week.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie...hope you are enjoying some good summer weather...rather hot here, so I prefer staying busy inside these days..how about you? Big hugs!!

      Delete
  3. It's all about the details... you have lovely ones going on there. I don't have room for a large bouquet, but I think a small one would look nice on the window sill in my bath. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vee...well I love that you visited and felt inspired! That's what so fun about blogging! Please tell us what you come up with...would love to see a photo!

      Delete
    2. A salt shaker used as a vase and some Johnny Jump-Ups. Makes me smile whenever I see it.

      Delete
    3. That sounds adorable Vee....GREAT IDEA!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJune 11, 2018

    like walking into a painting...
    little touches that make a difference in just existing or truly living. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy....always kind and sweet...you certainly live with grace my love!

      Delete
  5. This looks so good! I love that you had some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Michelle....I loved having you visit today...have a beautiful week!

      Delete
  6. It looks beautiful Betsy! Isn’t it funny how we live with something we enjoy, then one day we realize how long it’s been that way! Lol! Your punk additions are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna....it did refresh a bit...you learn you don't have to spend alot to bring something back to life..congrats on your new grandbaby!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Nancy...boy, did I enjoy all your wedding photos....looked like a grand time and y'all looked beautiful! Your son made such a handsome groom next to his beautiful bride...warm hugs!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! We enjoyed it so much and they are so happy together!! Now on to the next wedding, next month!! LOL At least it is here in Colorado, so we won't have to travel.

      Delete
  8. Good Morning Estelle, thanks for popping in to visit and for your sweet comments. I love banners, too. They're like hanging up a smile, wherever you put them :)
    Have a lovely day.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.