June 7, 2018

SUMMER 2018 FASHION LOOKBOOK

I did a major closet clean out back in January 
so it was time to bring in some fresh designs
for warmer weather.
The current fashions are feminine and romantic
which is a look I simply love.
Today, I am sharing new fashions and accessories
I have selected for the summer season!
If you love fashion as much as I do,
I think you will enjoy this post!


It's all about the sleeves this year.....
this is an off the shoulder top which is so flattering...
love the bat-wing sleeves!


I fell in love with this little denim top....
a split v-neck is also so comfortable in warm weather.


I love the touch of the woven detail around the dropped
waist and belle sleeves.


This is another off the shoulder embroidered peasant top.
This is so light and cool to wear.....


Love, love, love the sleeves and scalloped hem.


This lace top is just beautiful....
it will require a white Cami underneath
but can be worn with either white or black dress slacks
or even paired with jeans for a more casual look.


This is my real find of the season....
this beautiful blouse in the color Paprika
was marked down to just $9.99 from the
original $100.00 price tag!


I love this color for summer worn with white Capri's.



When the weekend rolls around, it's good
to remain stylish while running errands...
a little gray tee, paired with denim Capri's,
a silver layered necklace and a cute pair of kicks
are my go-to outfit!
What's in your fashion look-book for the season?

10 comments:

  1. I love these loose tops. I definitely need some more in this style. I wear so many tee shirts and they look too casual. I need to clean out my closet for summer! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by today and enjoyed the fashion......wishing you a very happy start to Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl....just lovely! I, just in fact, went a lil crazy in your neck of the woods!! I love that little boutique shop at legacy called 'bevello!! It's close to the Angelika theatre. Found so many cute things there this week....sundresses, cute blouses and loads of summer jewelry! Beach stuff!!! Will try to shoot a few shots to you in a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janey...please take some photos..it is such fun to shop for a beach vacation! I look forward to seeing your summer fashions!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJune 07, 2018

    oh my YES! i'm thinking these are perfect for a trophy wife!
    and chef. and hostess supreme. and trip and party planner... the list could go on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy....your comments are wonderful....such a love..but I'm hardly worthy...wishing you a beautiful weekend!

      Delete
  5. I love all of your new looks! I am sure that they look beautiful on you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth...you are too kind...I wish you a lovely weekend also!

      Delete
  6. I love your style! Everything looks so ‘you!’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda...you are precious...always so stylish and cute! Y'al have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.