April 13, 2018

TOASTED COCONUT BANANA MUFFINS





I love to bake!
Today, I am sharing these marvelous muffins
chocked full of pecans, coconut, vanilla and bananas!
Y'all are going to just love this recipe!!!


TOASTED COCONUT MUFFINS

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 large bananas, mashed
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard size 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add mashed bananas, butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Fold in toasted coconut and pecans. Spoon batter into muffin tin until 3/4 full. Top with grated coconut.
Bake muffins for 20 to 25 minutes until light golden brown.

Perfect for that afternoon cup of coffee or a holiday brunch!

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, All your pictures made these muffins easy and tempting. As soon as I saw coconut in it, I knew I would love it. Cute dish and napkins too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum!!! I love your baking days!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.