April 11, 2018

TARGET BULLSEYE GARDEN ELEMENTS


The weather has been rather typical for spring here in Texas....
we go from warm and sunny, to a hailstorm, to cold winds and back to warm!
But it's still the perfect time to begin to visit the nursery for planting in the gardens!

I can always count on Target to bring beautiful and fun items 
for the season at price points from $1.00 TO $5.00.
I love to share the items I selected in case you would like
to pick up a few of these for your spring garden......


I love this cute little watering can for the containers
on the patio......


This little guy is going to look precious on a side table.....


Perfect for my little herb garden of cilantro, basil, chives and parsley......


I love this little hanging pot .....I think it calls for
something lavender and lacy....


I always need a pair of garden gloves and I love, love, love this pair.....


They have some darling little gnomes too.....


My grandmother always had garden gnomes, so this
will remind me of her all summer long....


The azaleas are gorgeous this time of  year....


And, yes.....leave it to Target
to be able to sell a rock to a girl.....
happy gardening lovies!

5 comments:

  1. Cute stuff for the garden! Your azaleas are so pretty! Everything is a bit behind here in Pennsylvania, but I'll be blooming and beautiful soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. Target is amazimg! I am happy to say I picked up some of these adorable goodies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rock most especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get to Target this week. Your buys are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and my Amber are Target's biggest fans!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.