February 27, 2018

PREPARING FOR THE SPRING HOME TOUR OF 2018


Hello Loves....
I am in the throes of decorating for Spring and Easter
as I hope you are too!
I don't know if you saw my Instagram post of the
sneak peek of our Easter mantel, which I am super excited about!!!!
The above photo gives you an idea of the colors I used this year.......

I simply love Easter day as it brings back beautiful childhood memories for me....
so, I will see you in March and have planned some great ideas to share with you!

6 comments:

  1. Very springy and oh so pretty. No spring decorating here, but perhaps you’ll inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole tour. I have fallen behind on Instagram!!! LOVE your colors, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is so welcome! Your colors look so pretty on your mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy would share your instagram name with us. I tried to find you, but was unsuccessful. I would love to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquie.....of course....my account is under Betsy Smith..I had to set it to private due to unwanted followers, but I would love to connect with you.

      Delete
  5. Oh, thank you so much I would love to follow you

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.