February 21, 2018

NEW FOR SPRING


This is the current weather in our little New England village.....
when I saw our favorite B&B facebook post in Maine,
I was once again reminded how great it is to be back home
in the great state of Texas!
I did wake up early this morning as the thunder
was rolling through before our morning thunderstorms arrived!
It's 71 degrees and the rain is here...perfect for
new spring bulbs beginning to peek through!

If you are like me,
your thoughts are turning toward spring and all
the sweet sights of Easter and vibrant blooms!


My Easter/Spring wreath
will soon be hung on the back door...not quite yet...
waiting until March!

These are a few new items I picked up 
last week which I am loving........

 

I am SO enjoying cleaning with the METHOD brand...
this cleaner is MARVELOUS....
The scent is a natural Honeycrisp Apple Pomegranate...
I will not go back to other cleaners after trying this brand.


Did you see the new spring line from
Magnolia Hearth and Hand?
These new jadeite pieces are going fast.....just adore them!


Leave it to Target to have the cutest dollar spot goodies...
new dish towels and a darling little pom-pom banner!


How cute are these....darling little Marshmallow bunnies....
taking these to Luke the Duke!


I fell in love with this Threshold egg banner....
I am taking the pom-pom banner, along with the adorable
bunny banner to Miss M for her Easter mantel....Luke is going to so 
enjoy these...hung together, this will make a sweet addition
to their home!


Lastly, I purchased two new garden flags
for the front and back yard...
For some reason, I adore garden flags....
one of those little things that just bring happiness,
don't you think?


9 comments:

  1. Your wreath is adorable. Little bunny snuggled in the flowers. That jadeite is really nice. I do love getting new garden flags. I change them every season...well normally...this year my summer flag with birds on t flew thru the winter months too. So it's rather frayed on the ends now...time to get a sweet new one for spring. Blessings to you and your family. Get hugs from Luke, he's growing up. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jadeite pieces . . . so pretty.
    I'll take rain over snow any day of the week :)
    Happy almost Spring!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you Connie...those winters lasted so very long...are you looking forward to a warm spring day? I certainly am...so much rain and cold weather right now! Hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  3. I'm happy to visit you today and soak up a little of your enthusiasm. I'm so grateful for all this rain we are getting but I'm sure ready for the sun to shine.

    I just love adding a few new things to our home for the season especially spring! I've found some wonderful new cup towels at Homegoods and I've spied some things at Pier 1 that I can't forget. I'll go back for sure. :)

    Love your garden flags. They add a sweet, welcoming color spot to the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey...your new home is going to be gorgeous this spring...you must be so excited! I cannot wait to see what plans you have for your gardens!

      Delete
  4. Ok.....you've gotten me in the mood. Since lake house has been updated, I think I need all new spring stuff for the outside too ...hmmmm, will put on list! Would love to find a colorful wreath like yours. And after this rain that looks like its here for next 7 days, we are going to need some color in our lives!
    I even cancelled my dr appt in plano for today just so I wouldn't have to drive in it..roads closed all over here due to flooding. Coming next week...wanna meet up for a cocktail??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe all this rain and now cold temps Janey...let's just dream about a sunny day shall we? I would love to meet up for a cocktail, however we are going to be in Atlanta...have not seen our daughter for a year...too long! We will need to make a date! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. I am officially ready for spring, now! Our weather has been so amazing for February, and now its cooled back down but not freezing. I brought out my cottage dishes from Pioneer Woman and put by Friendly Village plates away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Deanna...time for change and thoughts of sunny days...I think we all feel it! Cannot wait to see what you have planned!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.