February 18, 2018

GOAT YOGA AND DATE NIGHTS



Ah....Texas is holding true with our late winter weather patterns...
cold and rain, then switching to the 70's!
I can feel those spring storms coming.....
Mae and I have been devouring episodes of
Grace and Frankie on Netflix...I just adore this show!


 When Jenn told me she was participating in
GOAT YOGA....I was so excited....I ADORE GOATS!
If I was brave enough to embarrass myself doing yoga 
with several other people, I would have joined her!


How adorable...she loved the class and all the babies.....
Some of the darling little creatures were only 1 week old!


Even though our Saturday began with rain showers,
the sun came out and it was a perfect evening!
There is nothing more beautiful than the Texas sky!
I snapped this picture through the car window on our way to dinner......


Greg chose our dining place for the evening and boy,
did he ever select a great place!


The beautiful longhorn....
I love them...
even though this makes me sad as I would much rather
see him grazing in the fields.....


Great, great bar...with plenty of ambiance and people watching....


The place was hopping......I love watching people socialize....


Cocktails and conversations


Love the wine cellar


We were on our way to our table
on the second level....the lighting was amazing.


Our sweetheart dinner companions....


The atmosphere was exciting and people
were enjoying themselves in every nook and cranny.


Decisions, decisions.....


This was the best crab dip ever!


I have never served crab dip with pita but
I made note to try to duplicate this for the holidays!


What a great evening....great family 


There is alot to be said for valet parking.....
best evening we have enjoyed in a while.....

Now let's drop in on Atlanta....



While Luke the Duke was at Basketball practice,
Mom and Dad enjoyed a little alone time......



Luke was fresh from his bubble bath and texted me the
funniest message before prayers, reading and bedtime....
I cannot wait to see this kiddo!


Miss M is getting him ready for golf.....
he loves it and is really quite a good little golfer!


So...that's what's going on in our little corner....
Mae decided to explore one morning...
I think she was wanting me to do a photo shoot....you saucy little minx!



10 comments:

  1. Betsy, Looks as if you had wonderful night put dining and visiting with loved ones. Your Luke is growing up it seems. Golf is a good sport for anyone to get into...you can play a long time in your life. Sweet Mae. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie...it was a very great night out....such a treat! Do you have plans for spring? Hope you enjoy a wonderful week ahead! Hugs from me to you!

      Delete
  2. Oh, my....I so love evenings such as this one. It's been a long time since Mr. Sweet and I had an evening like that...I think it was an evening in Alaska 8 yrs ago that we had so much fun with a couple we met on our cruise. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear BJ..it is so good to hear from you! I know you struggle, as would I..I wish I could give you a big hug! I so enjoy your posts and seeing what projects you are currently working on....keep smmiling my love!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a fabulous night out with wonderful companions! LOVE goat yoga-I have never heard of it. I have a friend that raises pygmy goats and those babies will rival any puppy or kitty I have ever seen for cuteness. Just adorable and so sweet.

    I know you can't wait to see your cute little grandson. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana...aren't those goats just precious! Hope you enjoyed your visit and time away...have a lovely week!

      Delete
  4. a post with baby goats! and little boys freshly squeaky clean!
    and a little cat pretending to be a bathing beauty queen!
    how delightful can it be? well yes! very delightful! XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are indeed a love Tammy..such lovely comments always. Therapy animals are just amazing aren't they? She so loved this experience. I am so happy to have you visit and wish you a beautiful week ahead..hugs from me to you!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful post filled with beautiful things!
    I laughed over the goat yoga! Only baby goats would work because I would never do my yoga around BBQ, Thumper or BB at the ranch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda....so happy you took time to visit today. I so send well wishes to LD for his recovery...this flu bug is nothing to fool around with. Goat Yoga is becoming more and more popular as these little darling therapy goats are making a huge difference in peoples lives. They help center the person's core....helping with anxiety, depression, and illness or pain...similiar to comfort dogs and Equine therapy. It's a marvelous session...smiles all around!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.