January 17, 2018

OLD MAN WINTER LINGERS, SO DO THE THINGS YOU LOVE TO DO!


17 degrees last night folks!
That's pretty darn cold here in the great state of Texas!
SO........if you can't get outside and play,
here are a few ideas to lift your spirits inside!


Warm up with hot buttered grits for breakfast......


When was the last time you enjoyed a hot cup of Ovaltine?
Childhood memories...am I right?



AND....watching the best show ever created!
THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL!!!!!
You'll feel better, I promise!

7 comments:

  1. I love Mrs Maisel. . It is so much fun to see the fifties fashions and how things were back then when I was growing up. Can’t wait to watch the new episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so reminds me of my growing up years too Peggy! I am happy to learn there will be a second season! Hope you are staying warm on this January day!

      Delete
  2. 10 degrees down here in the early morning hours. Hot oatmeal and bacon was our meal of choice.
    Now tell me about this show! Is it on PBS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds great Linda. You can catch this show on Amazon!

      Delete
  3. I found it!!! Watching the pilot show now.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ovaltine ... I love/loved it.
    had forgotten all about it. thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks delicious. Intrigued by the series...must look into it.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.