September 19, 2017

THE PUMPKIN BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE



I think some of us feel as if we enter
"PUMPKIN OVERLOAD"
when September arrives....the variety of 
pumpkin flavored foods are everywhere!
I like a mild flavor of pumpkin in most foods
and last year, we tried some marvelous new food finds
such as pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin syrup!
This year, I have developed a marvelous
Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie that is light, healthy and so refreshing!


Here are the ingredients you will need.....
1/2 cup of Coconut or Almond Milk
1 banana
1 container of Greek vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup of pumpkin
1/2 t. cinnamon
sprinkle of Allspice
1 T. honey
1/2 cup of crushed ice


Blend all ingredients together until smooth!


This Pier One wine glass was from their collection last year....
Just look how festive it can be when used for breakfast!
I love it.....such a light breakfast and a wonderful
change from bacon and eggs!
I feel healthier already.....now onto my Yoga class!

5 comments:

  1. That glass is so pretty and I love smoothies. I will give this one a try. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute glass in which, to have your smoothie . Sounds good. Pumpkin is great fiber. I always think of pumpkin ice cream in autumn. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can easily modify this to my eating plan! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sharing with my sis on WW. This sounds great and she doesn't have to count either the banana or the pumpkin. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM!
    yes!
    and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.