August 6, 2026

SENIOR YEAR BEGINS WITH A PANCAKE BREAKFAST


It's hard to imagine that a new school year has begun and this one
marks the final year for high school for our Luke the Duke.....
He is quite the fashionista and we are so proud of this adorable
grandchild....our youngest grandbaby has grown up and will
soon be deciding on his future..off to college or perhaps
choosing a trade school ...
college tours are on the agenda so this will be a very
busy time for our Atlanta family...

 

Love his style.....he also works after school.....

Off to a Senior Breakfast.....


Speaking of breakfast, in honor of his school year,
I made pancakes this norming.....



I will soon be cutting back a few of my struggling plants
but did capture a few new roses in bloom


My favorite hydrangea which will be cherry red in the fall season....



You know,, when you take some time to look through
family photos from the past, you realize how quickly
time passes...it's amazing to think that the grandchildren
are all grown up and living their lives with busy schedules....
even thinking about our children and the ages they currently are....
it makes you appreciate all the memories that you have
created and to continue to make the most of the times you
spend together.....grateful for it all.....


I can now turn  my full attention to decorating for fall.....



Along with fall baking..of course it's time for a
apple cinnamon puff pastry!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.