April 12, 2017

BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR THE EASTER BASKET



What is going into your Easter basket this year?
This cookie has been one of my children's favorites
for a long time....so of course, I handed it down
for the grandchildren.
Even though there are two out of three in their teens,
doesn't mean they are too old for the Easter bunny!


Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies!
They are so easy to prepare and bake up
in such a beautiful uniform shape!


BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup pecans, chopped, if desired


Heat oven to 375°F.

In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg.

 Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts.

Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet,

 about 2 inches apart.
 Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
 Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.

6 comments:

  1. This look positively delish. Enjoy your weekend, Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love a good chocolate chip cookie! These look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? With Bisquick? My GO TO mix to whip something up quick!! I have never tried cookies though---copying this over to my BISQUICK file! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would we do without Bisquick? These look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look SO good! I need to save the recipe, my Littles will love making them with me, and my Middles will love eating them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bisquick is such a tasty quick mix, and these sound wonderful! Pinned them to my Cookies Board...
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.