December 29, 2015

CHEESEBURGERS...THE ROAD TO MAKING A GREAT BURGER!




 I have just discovered something really, really good!
Dale's seasoning sauce!
I would describe it as a similar taste between
soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
This is a made in the USA product
out of Birmingham, Alabama.
Combining Dale's seasoning sauce, along with
Montreal Steak Seasoning.....oh baby baby.....
it is a
Cheeseburger in Paradise! 


1 1/2 pound ground chuck
1 t. Montreal Steak Seasoning
2 T. water
1/4 cup Dale’s Seasoning


In a bowl, place your ground beef. Sprinkle in your Montreal Steak Seasoning and Dale’s sauce.
Combine ingredients together using your CLEAN hands. Form into four patties. Gently, yet firmly shape the sides of the patty, then taking your thumb, make an indention in the center of each patty. Cover and allow to marinate at room temperature for thirty minutes.

Set your skillet over medium high heat and add 1 T. of butter. Carefully place your patties onto the hot skillet and cook for 5-8 minutes per side. Cooking time might vary based on the thickness of your burger and how you like it cooked! We cook ours medium-well. These are delicious served with crispy fresh lettuce, ice cold tomato slices, cheddar cheese and warmed onion buns!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I'd take a really good cheeseburger for my last supper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, oh boy....does a big fat juicy cheeseburger sound good right now!! And I say this while smelling a huge pot roast simmering away in my kitchen right now. But after all the gravy laden foods of Christmas, a homemade cheeseburger sounds so yummy right now!
    Yours looks marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this and it is fantastic on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm...I would love a delicious cheeseburger about now. Spiral ham is great, but It's over now. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK you!!! Louis Dean will LOVE this as will his son!!! I will be making this when we get down to the ranch - which I hope is SOON!!!! Very SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.