January 18, 2015

YOU'RE SO PRETTY



I simply adore home decorating!
I thought it would be fun, on this Sunday afternoon,
to take a look at......

Pretty
Little
Spaces
Inside and Out


Winter Outside your door...
doesn't it look all warm and cozy inside?


Welcome home!


Now wouldn't we all like to come down for morning coffee
wearing our marabou slippers in this gorgeous kitchen! 


I think even the butler would love this one!


 A cozy guest room....cottage style.....
Do Not Disturb!


 Relaxing Small Spaces


Softness....wrap it up and tie it a bow!


Luxury...Pamper me with the unexpected.


Traditional and elegant! 
Oh how I love timeless classics!

6 comments:

  1. Would enjoy spending time in any one of those fabulous spaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beemie! So would I....just fun to dream isn't it? Have a wonderful week ahead!!!

      Delete
  2. Well, I can say this for sure! A girl can dream...
    I have always so enjoyed driving down a street in the evenings and have wondered if the people were happy inside. Sometimes even the house can seem sad! I enjoyed this tonight!
    Lovely as always! Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I never thought about that Roxy, but you're right. A house can seem sad. But...not these....I am just in awe of those who can design such beautiful spaces! Sending big hugs your way!

      Delete
  3. I could certainly snuggle down in these beautiful spots! Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you Shelia! I hope your heart is on the mend. I wish you also, a beautiful week ahead!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.