January 16, 2015

ROAST BEEF CRESCENT BITES

These little french dip crescents are delicious!
Serve them for lunch or for an appetizer!
This is a great idea for a winter weekend! 



ROAST BEEF CRESCENT BITES
1/2 LB. of Oscar Meyer Carving Board Roast Beef slices
4 pieces of Mozzarella Sting Cheese, cut in half
1 (8 ounce) tube of crescent rolls
1 packet of Au Jus gravy mix

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Separate the crescent rolls into the 8 triangels. Top each crescent with sliced of the roast beef and 1/2 of the string cheese. Roll up and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.


While the rolls are baking, make the Au Jus gravy mix according to the packet directions. 
Serve warm with the hot french dip crescents! 

Estelle's is linking with Foodie Friday today!
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Yummy recipe for our Sunday night dinners! Thanks for the easy to do and easy clean up too! Visitng from Foodie Friday. Happy weekend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please enjoy Linda! Men love this! Thank you so much for visiting today and have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  2. GENIUS, this is an excellent idea...can't wait to try them. Sounds like something to serve to my sweet Bunco ladies.:)
    So fun...thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This little recipe would be ideal for your Bunco ladies BJ! So, so easy to put together! Everyone loved them here on a Saturday afternoon! Now, listen here babycakes.....you did save one of those delicious little hand pies for me, didn't you? Have a lovely weekend!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my the recipes you post are great...this weekend will be trying this roast beef bit of "deliciousness." Love your blog and the fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Beemie....you just made my weekend with your sweet comment! Hugs and enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  4. I haven't been blogging lately and was looking for something in my "favorites" when I came across your blog and popped in. It's been a long time.. and I was so happy to see that you had commented on the dishes I wrote about. Thank you. :) I hadn't thought of looking for a reply on your blog..and it was a surprise to see it.
    What a simple and delicious treat..the rolls and roast beef with gravy for dipping. LOVE your blog! I get such a relaxed feeling when I visit you. S'wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ever so happy to hear from you Mona. It's wonderful that you stopped by! I so hope you are back to blogging soon....we need to catch up on your holidays and what's going on in the garden. Blessings for a New Year and I so hope to read news from you! Hugs!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.