October 21, 2014

GETTING IN THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT


Frightfully Fun Halloween




In masks and gowns we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat,
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!
~Jack Prelutsky

My little Jack!
Boo!

The Witch is In!
Sit a Spell!

Now serving little ghosts and goblins!

The Witch's Hat

For an eerie effect!

It's a creepy party!

Fill my pumpkin.......

You're Invited!

A spooky bird in the house

Ready for a hauntingly good Halloween buffet

The flock of crows





Now as cute and as fun as all of this was to put together, 
I felt it belonged to my sweet little Luke the Duke in Atlanta!
 What fun he will have hosting a "spooky party" 
for Caden, Aubrey and Olivia!
 So.....we boxed it all up and sent it to the babies! 
As usual, Miss M is going to make this another fun tablescape! 





You wouldn’t believe,
 On All Hallow’s Eve
What lots of fun we can make.
With apples to bob, And nuts on the hob,
 And a ring-and-thimble cake.

~Carolyn Wells

3 comments:

  1. Great table-scape. Mae looks rather spooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful party, you have given them, to use. Those children will be thrilled.

    Oh I love those plates, with "Bubble, bubble..." and a cute little witch stirring the pot!!!!! Adorable...

    And thank you for liking the quote from "Practical Magic" film, I used yesterday. I just love "Aunt Jet" to pieces. :-)))

    Happy count-down to Halloween,
    Tessa!
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea Estelle! They will be so delighted! Those plates are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.