May 21, 2014

WEDDING SCENES....A GRAND AFFAIR IN ATLANTA

 

 
A CATERED AFFAIR

Last month, I posted information and pictures about a bridal shower held at The Swan Coach House in Atlanta! The lovely couple exchanged vows this past weekend and what a beautiful ceremony it was! I simply adore weddings! We all laugh and cry, sing and dance, a create a special memory for the new groom and his bride! We wish them much love and happiness their whole life through! Enjoy!


The pastor performing the ceremony is a brother-in-law to the bride!
Miss M said he did an amazing job!
The mother of the bride is first row on the left...
she looked radiant as her last of the four daughters gets married!


A niece of the bride to be!


I find little flower girls simply adorable!!


Is this not the cutest little darling you ever did see?


Absolutely precious!


I can hear the wedding march begin!
This always brings happy tears!


The radiant bride and her father!


I'm sure she will always be "Daddy's little girl"!


Miss M taking a selfie with one of her good friends, Natalie!


Happy are the guests.....I love weddings...such a joyous occasion!
I just love how they coordinated their attire for the evening!
Thank you M for taking the pictures and allowing us all to share the happy event!

1 comment:

  1. The wedding was beautiful! The photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.