January 8, 2013

Estelle's Tea Cups

I have so admired the collections of china that other bloggers have shared, so I thought it may be time to take some photographs of Grandmother Estelle's collection of tea cups. She had so many beautiful pieces of plates, cups, figurines...too numerous to keep. Many pieces were sold to antique dealers years ago and the remaining divided between my mother, sister and me.  I had uploaded these pictures a few months ago, which has turned out to be a good thing since Blogger is still down as far as uploading images. It seems this has been broken for some time now....wish they would figure out the issue and get us up and running! I miss seeing what everyone has been up to since the holidays! I do hope you enjoy seeing all of this lovely china!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.