October 24, 2024

CRAFTING AND HOME COMFORTS IN AUTUMN


Good Morning Kindred Spirits..
my thoughts are now turning to the holidays
that will be upon us in the blink of an eye....
I am planning my menus and ideas for
table settings.....
I love using natural elements in the fall season
and have found my inspiration for
the Thanksgiving farmhouse table....


It's simple and natural.....
a burlap table runner, apples, seeded eucalyptus and white candles...
what a lovely way to welcome family in for Thanksgiving....
 


Start the morning with hot biscuits and jam
on a pretty autumn plate......delightful....


Autumn is THE season for making homemade soups and stews...
our kitchen smelled amazing with this delicious
Lasagna Soup simmering on the stove...


I stocked the pantry with fresh baking supplies so today was the day
for baking a vintage plum cake with buttermilk glaze...divine!



Layer your furniture with soft and cozy autumn throws.....
it's spending time with someone who makes you feel good......



I love the soft glow of candlelight in fall....makes for a cozy
feel of pure contentment.......

Okay, this might be a craft that you may be interested in....
I like to engage in activities that keep your brain sharp
and are not too taxing.....meaning something I have no talent for....
and also an activity that in the end, will be a beautiful keepsake....
my recent discovery in "Sticker by Number Books!"
So far, I am loving these beautiful images and spending
time creating  a lovely picture....

Customers find the pictures pretty, vibrant, and happy.
They say the activity is relaxing, soothing,
and a great stress reliever.
Readers also describe the book as
 fun, engaging, and addictive. 



There are many, many themes and styles from which to choose,
so I think this is going to very enjoyable to do...



These would also make a lovely gift for someone special...
I found mine on Amazon


I have such gratitude for the gift of the Autumn season...











No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.