October 19, 2024

THE AUTUMN FOX

 



I have such a love for the Fox......
we were fortunate enough to have two
fox scamper through our backyard woodlands at
The Maine House.....
they are so small, beautiful and timid....
but it was just magical to see them in their
natural habitat.....so I have found small ways
to incorporate them into my seasonal home decor....



My all time favorite.....
he adds a subtle sophistication
to the table.....



I write down hundreds of recipes..
I came across these beautiful vintage
journals which will now hold my favorites...



Spread autumn decor throughout your home
to create a festive feeling of the OCTOBER days.....



Autumn in the season of NESTING....
we find our hearts returning HOME.....
Let's get cozy in soft linens
as we make this time of year a beautiful experience.....



1 comment:

  1. I, too, love foxes! I don't comment very often, but just want you to know that I read and really enjoy all of your beautiful blog posts. Please keep posting, and I cannot wait for updates on your granddaughter's wedding. I know it must have been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.