September 5, 2024

MAKING IT FEEL LIKE FALL....THE ENTRY TABLE, THE MANTEL and THE COFFEE CORNER

Good Morning kindred spirits....
I am so glad you're here and hope you
will enjoy your visit today....
I am spending my time creating fall
vignettes throughout our home..
I am truly loving how things are coming
together to create a warm, cozy inviting
autumn feel from room to room......
I have carefully chosen favorite pieces to use
for each space  such as artwork, textured pumpkins
and acorns ...all the beautiful fall gifts from nature....




My inspiration piece for the foyer table was this
vintage, somewhat romantic art print...



I added this beautiful wooden pumpkin to my collection this year...



I really love this pairing......


I changed this floral arrangement to this chestnut brown
vase and thought this is just what the arrangement needed



This is one of my all time favorites....
I chose to use the look of brass, wood and metallic
for this table.....



to complete the vignette, I added this beautiful vintage book box,
along with my family heirloom silver candle snuffer....



I could not decide on the mantel but it gave me a lovely
idea taking away the current decor, cleaning the surface with
a favorite Mrs. Meyer's cleaner and using florals and pumpkins....
both old and new....



This pumpkin may be my new favorite....


I am really enjoying the mix of textures


I certainly am in love with these candles....


I find that the variety of pumpkin shapes adds such interest.....


 The little coffee station in the kitchen is just lovely..
and the scent from the wax warmer of pumpkin cornbread
is simply heavenly....


This little reminder that soon, there will be a lovely
cool day in October with leaves falling softly to the ground...
oh, the anticipation of it all....


Come for coffee and stay awhile.....
it's all the goodness at Estelle's......

4 comments:

  1. I've been longing for autumn since last autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Betsy! All your Fall items look so charming around your home. I think my favorite was that burnt orange velvet pumpkin. Gotta have orange around my home in Fall. And I LOVE that painting of the woman. The vintage book box is old looking, and adds a special touch. Those candles are unique, and haven't seen them around here. And your coffee corner is delightful. You always have a space there that's cozy and welcoming. I just went to the home store to get ideas yesterday, and your blog always provides inspiration as well. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Estelle. I was digging in my pinterest files under Fall and found a 2015 year photo I had pinned of yours. Oddly, at that time I wasn't joining blogs...so I missed out on 9 years of your great ideas...sigh! Joined now, and love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thrilled about this Sandi...happy to have you! I so appreciate your kind comment and hope you can find some fall inspiration....warm hugs!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.