September 9, 2024

FALL HOUSEWARMING..NEW SCENTS FOR THE HOME

 Welcome to Estelle's...

Today's post is a focus on seasonal scents...
candles and wax warmers....
There is nothing like the warm glow of candlelight
to welcome Fall.

I love walking into a store or someone's home
and immediately be reminded of a comforting, cozy fall day......



I recently discovered a new candle brand
called 1803 candles....
this, my darlings, is just about the best fragrance ever......
it's the perfect blend of a coffee shop and a crisp autumn day.....
I'm in love......



And, as you know, I am a huge fan of our boy Harry ....
Harry Slatkin that is....and his line of candles
known as Homeworx.....
All my scents for this year are reminders
of walking into a Starbucks and sipping
on a White Mocha......
comfort at it's finest......



I gifted this beautiful wax warmer to our granddaughter
and loved it so much, I went back and purchased one
for myself....love the leaf details and the classic look....



This 1803 wax cubes scent may be hard to find...
it's that popular...just the name alone had me at hello....
buttery pumpkin cornbread??? yes, please!



And also new to me is the McCall's brand of wax warmers...
Country Store smells exactly as the name suggests....
that aroma you get when walking into an old country shop
filled with antiques and primitives.....I so love that.....



My candles can last for years and this one included..
One of my favorites for the kitchen...
Orange Cinnamon Clove from A Cheerful Giver


And adding to the dining room....
Spiced Vanilla Pumpkin....
love the beautiful hobnail jar it comes in too!

.It's gonna be good y'all...
I think I feel better already....

1 comment:

  1. My candles don't last long - I burn them down and the melt the 'dregs' on a warmer and then top off other candles with that. Sometimes I make fire starters. I do tend to keep some of the candle jars they come in. LD especially loves to dig them out of the trash so if I do NOT want to keep one - I push it way down to the bottom of the bag! He has the patience of Job in getting the labels off!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.