September 23, 2024

A COZY AUTUMN COFFEE STATION FEATURING THE HARVEST TEA LATTE

This past week I felt like FALL WAS IN THE AIR.....
waking up to cooler temperatures and even rain (at last).



You can notice that the days are a bit shorter which
tells me autumn is just around the corner.....
how exciting to enter yet another beautiful season
which brings forth a special cozy feel to our days...

Using the colors of Autumn will welcome
the crisp cool days that lay ahead.
Let's just have fun creating little vignettes
that serve a purpose....
I decided this was the perfect day to create
a little pop of drama to the kitchen counter
while the Pumpkin Cranberry Scones 
were baking the oven.....

I searched the cupboards and pulled out some old favorites...
creamers, woodland figurines, pretty paper napkins
and thought about creating my own
Starbucks inspired fall Latte.....
It seems the fall season inspires so many of us
to get creative......



My true heart and spirit connects to the autumn season
more than any other...I think it always has....
many of you feel the same....
there are so many wonderful events happening
all around the country and I believe it brings us such joy
so why not decorate to our hearts content...



My gosh, I have had these beautiful leaf plates for years.....
and I so love them....I really marvel at how old
some of my collection has become...



I believe I love the colors of the season most of all....so warm
and vibrant...just like a walk in the woods...



This reminds me to put out my squirrel cookie jar.....
Mae Mobley used to so enjoy watching the squirrels
in Maine enjoy pumpkin season......



I love leaf prints and came across this sweet little napkin set
at Hobby Lobby....



Do y'all have a mug obsession too?



I think everyone is going to enjoy a cup of hot spiced cider
featured at this little station throughout the season....



With the mornings becoming cooler and crisper.
I feel like a Harvest Tea Latte may be in order.....



One ingredient we are going to use is a good quality
vanilla coffee or tea syrup....


Oh my word...how delicious is this going to taste!!!


There is something so heartwarming about sipping a Harvest tea.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.