April 6, 2024

BEST BREAKFAST QUICHE



Good Morning Loves....
I have received a request to share the recipe for the Quiche....

 

This is my go-to recipe which I have served so often, I have lost count....



This is a very versatile recipe..
I sometimes make this with spinach


It is so simple to prepare with few ingredients 
and turns out perfectly every time



Try serving your juice on a pretty platter



Grapefruit juice for a morning wake-up sleepy heads.....
It's all in the details....


4 Eggs, slightly beaten
3 cups grated Swiss and Cheddar Cheese
1 stalk of green onion, diced
8 ounces of frozen broccoli cuts
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 store bought pie shell

In a pie plate, prepare the room temperature pie crust.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the grated cheeses, broccoli, onion in the pie shell.
Mix eggs, cream and Parmesan together and pour
over the ingredients.
Bake for 1 hour.

Hope y'all enjoy this recipe!
See ya' soon.....





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for yet another great recipe! Looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Betsy for the recipe! I cannot wait to make it. Your platter is beautiful! XOXO's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quiche looks amazing, Betsy.....and healthy too. Now, I want to get some grapefruit juice at the store! I used to drink it all the time, but it's been awhile, and it's so good for you. I love that pretty serving plate too with the pretty design.

    Have a blessed week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.